Our Club | Our Mission
To inspire and enable all young people to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens.
Our dedicated staff strive to provide a world-class Club experience that assures success is within reach of every young person who walks through our doors. Our programs are developed to promote the Club’s priority outcomes of Academic Success, Good Character & Citizenship and Healthy Lifestyles.
Before & After School and Summer Enrichment Programs
The Boys & Girls Club of Moorpark provides after school and summer programs full of education and enrichment for children and families, especially those from low-income households. Most importantly, the Club helps those who need it most! We currently have 400 youth enrolled daily at our five sites in Moorpark.
- Before and After School Programs. A safe, positive and educational environment where children spend their mornings and afternoons learning and growing.
- Sports Programs. Supports physical fitness and academic achievement through competitive and recreational athletics.
- Summer Camp. A full day summer camp that includes our Summer Brain Gain program, field trips, sports, games and much more.
Our Formula For Impact
Our Formula for Impact is a research-based theory of change that describes how we will increase our impact – exponentially – on the young people in Moorpark. It is a road map used to ensure that members have a life-changing Club experience and leave the Club knowing they will have a great future.
- Academic Success. Our programs foster life-long learners by supporting academic success with tools for the 21st century.
- Good Character & Citizenship: Develop a positive self-image and good character while respecting their own and others' cultural identities.
- Healthy Lifestyle: We teach Club youth how to adopt a healthy diet, practice healthy lifestyle choices and to make a lifelong commitment to fitness.
Did you know? For every $1 invested in the Boys & Girls Club, $15.45 is reinvested in the community.
What Our Parents Say About Us...
97% of parents agree that their children are
in a safe environment when attending the Club.
89% of parents agree that their children are
more confident in themselves since coming to the Club
78% of parents say their child’s school
performance has improved since attending the Club.
76% of parents agree their children have shown
more interest in regular exercise since attending the Club..
The Boys & Girls Club of Moorpark has volunteer opportunities for you to become involved and help shape the future of young lives in our community. We are always looking for talented and inspiring individuals in our very own community of Moorpark. Working together, we can reach the next generation of youth who will transform themselves, and our community for the better. For more information,
please call (805) 529-1140.